Your portfolio is constructed after analyzing your:
- Ability and willingness to bear risk
- Return objectives
- Time horizon
- Liquidity requirements
- Tax considerations and
- Other unique circumstances.
After we determine an appropriate asset mix we construct your portfolio though individual security selection.
- Employ a “bottom-up” style. Bottom-up means we perform detailed analysis of each stock rather than take a market view, know as ” top-down”.
- Employ a value style. Our focus is the price we pay for the security.
- Long-term view. 4 year time horizon.
- Active Management
- Low Turnover